We do not care are you fresher.entry level or experienced nurse but this Registered Nurse Resume Example is all for you who want to get your career in nurse. On your resume you can express and tell all of your skills and experience to attract the people at HRD. We are sure that all of you who has good experience in nursing you will impress the HRD but you also must have the professional resume. To find the best resume you must follow all the format below.
We know that is not easy to write a good resume especially for Entry lever nurse but we are here to solve your problems who has difficulty to write a resume.
120 Vyse Street Birmingham B19 6NF H: 00844 124 638 0027 - M: 0870 061 0124 - E: email@example.com
An experienced and fully qualified registered nurse who is efficient, thorough and passionate about delivering the best levels of care to patients. Mary possesses extensive healthcare experience in a wide range of key nursing fields and has the required physical, mental and emotional strength to stand up to the rigours of this demanding profession. She is able to work autonomously and has vast knowledge of using the latest state of the art medical equipment to treat, observe and record the condition of patients. As a driven individual who wants to progress she is now looking for a suitable nursing position with a reputable, exciting and modern healthcare provider.
- Advocate for patients rights; strive to understand a patient’s needs and concerns.
- Hardworking and energetic; flexible; adapt easily to change of environment and work schedule.
- Maintain critical thinking skills essential to providing competent and dignified patient care.
- Personable with a positive attitude; interface well with patients, families, and nursing staff.
- Team leader with able to create a positive working environment that uplifts patients’ spirits
- Plan holistic care to enhance, modify and support the health patterns of client systems in various environmental contexts
- Utilize critical thinking and communication skills while working as part of a multidisciplinary team in various environmental contexts
- Perform therapeutic nursing interventions
- Address health patterns of diverse clients in providing outcome-oriented comprehensive nursing care
- Educate clients in health promotion, maintenance, restoration and palliation within a framework of community-focused professional practice
Health Care Provider - Birmingham
REGISTERED NURSE April 2009 – Present
Responsible for being the main point of contact for patients, and contributing to the provision of the high standards of patient care. Working shifts alongside expert consultants and a multi disciplinary team of other healthcare specialists, observing and recording the condition of patients, assisting with tests and evaluations, & carrying out routine investigations.
- Caring for patients who are suffering from acute and long-term illnesses and diseases.
- Administering drugs, medication and injections to patients.
- Treating patients with respect and dignity, and giving attention to individual needs and wishes. Kj
- Prioritising workloads and allocating patients appropriately.
- Maintaining high clinical standards and high levels of quality care delivery.
- Working in community outreach programmes
- Providing information, emotional support and reassurance to patients and relatives.
West Bromwich TRAINEE NURSE October 2007 – April 2009
Dudley HEALTHCARE ADMINISTRATOR July 2007 – October 2007
- Implementing and participating in vaccination and immunisation programmes for both adults and children.
- Taking patient samples, pulses, temperatures and blood pressures.
- Experience of Chronic Disease management i.e. diabetes and asthma, etc.
- Responding calmly to emergency situations.
- Reviewing and evaluating the effectiveness of nursing interventions.
- Organising junior staff and prioritising busy workloads.
- Able to liaise with social services and other care agencies.
- Preparing beds, rooms, sterilising instruments, equipment and supplies, and ensuring that an essential stock of supplies is maintained.
- Accurately gather information in a systematic manner in order to determine the health-related needs
- Implement patient care for up to 12 patients per section
- Strong analytical skills easily assess conditions and implement appropriate intervention for up to ____ patients per section
- Utilized critical thinking skills to the nursing process: assessed conditions, demonstrated effective decision making, implemented appropriate interventions, anticipated potential complications, and evaluated care outcomes
- Maintain a good rapport with special needs children and their families
- Provide pre- and post operative nursing care for 8-10 adult and geriatric patients with musculoskeletal injuries and conditions including lumbar laminectomies and anterior/posterior cervical discectomies.
- Educate patients and their families on disease processes, medical-surgical procedures and other aspects of therapeutic regimens, including medication and pain management techniques.
- Administer oral and intramuscular and subcutaneous medications.
- Recommended and implemented changes to the Medical unit regarding assignment delegation and prioritization, resulting in a higher standard of patient care, and reassessed/revised plan of care.
Birmingham North University - 2004 - 2007 - Nursing BA (Hons)
Nursing and Midwifery Council (NMC) registered
Birmingham South College - 2002 - 2004 - Healthcare Diploma
References: Available on request